Introduction and background
Parameswaran M. Rajagopal CT. Indian Math. Zeller K. CiteScore 0.
Home About us Subjects Contacts. Advanced Search Help. Entire Site De Gruyter Online. Sign in Register.https://mesribochan.ga
İbrahim ÇANAK - Citações do Google Académico
English Deutsch. Open access. Abstract In this paper we prove some Tauberian theorems for the product of Borei and Holder summability methods which improve the classical Tauberian theorems for the Borei summability method. Crossref 1. Amir, A. Crossref 2.
- Dubbele citaties.
- An Introductory Course in Summability Theory!
- Applied Summability Methods : M Mursaleen : .
- An Introductory Course in Summability Theory;
Following a brief introduction to the history of summability theory, general matrix methods are introduced, and the Silverman-Toeplitz theorem on regular matrices is discussed. An entire chapter is devoted to a discussion of some elementary Tauberian theorems involving certain summability methods.
An Introductory Course in Summability Theory is the ideal first text in summability theory for graduate students, especially those having a good grasp of real and complex analysis. It is also a valuable reference for mathematics researchers and for physicists and engineers who work with Fourier series, Fourier transforms, or analytic continuation.
Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Undetected location. Mathematics Analysis.
- Advances in Summability and Approximation Theory | S. A. Mohiuddine | Springer?
- Citations en double?
- The Cowboy and His Elephant: The Story of a Remarkable Friendship.
- VLSI-SoC: Advanced Topics on Systems on a Chip: A Selection of Extended Versions of the Best Papers of the Fourteenth International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration of System on Chip (VLSI-SoC2007), October 15-17, 2007, Atlanta, USA.
- Earthquake engineering handbook.
Free Preview. Buy eBook.
Comparison of speeds of convergence in Riesz-type families of summability methods; pp. 70–80
Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book This book discusses recent developments in and contemporary research on summability theory, including general summability methods, direct theorems on summability, absolute and strong summability, special methods of summability, functional analytic methods in summability, and related topics and applications. Show all. Show next xx. Recommended for you. PAGE 1.